Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cornflakes, Raisins, Grapes

How much do you know and understand about your skin. Do you care enough about your skin care health to change, and look 10yrs younger? If you do, follow this read.

On the lowest layer of your skin, are these luscious, juicy grapes. They are wanting to come to the surface, but they can't. Why!

Next layer of your skin is Raisins. They are shriveled up and increasingly wanting to receive the nourishment they need, and desire. But they can't receive it. Why!

Finally, what we see on the surface of your skin are Cornflakes. I the wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet. They need to be removed and the Raisins need to become nourished. How do we get this accomplished? 

Easy! It's as simple as 15min of your time. With our Personalized Skin Analysis, I am able to define your skins needs. Starting with ridding the Cornflakes from what everyone sees, and work on nourishing those Raisins. Once we nourish the Raisins, we bring up those luscious grapes, and receive beautiful, glowing skin. 

All you have to do is call me or comment. I schedule a date and time for us to, not only relax you, but give you education on your skin. All personalized by myself. 

When would you like to personalize your skin care, and not only look 10yrs younger, but feel 10yrs younger? It is all possible. My services are FREE. If you have friends/family that would also like to receive education on their skin, and the proper care. Let me know. I love my job!! 

The slide attached will give you more details. However, don't wait long to receive what is FREE....

No comments: