Friday, July 26, 2013

Follow Up Glowing Skin

Leaving on the Detox Face Masque and the Lip Apeel for 15min. Remove with lukewarm water, and follow up with Retinol Capsules and Regeneration Eye Cream. Allow to dry. Feel the face tighten and firm. Feels great and looks great! 

I love the you her me. Follow my blog to see my transformation from 6 months ago. No plastic surgery, and believe me. I looked into it. Sounds very selfish of me to want to stay looking younger. However, now I can. With BeautiControl, I can and do look younger without the further thought of plastic surgery. 

I'm pleased. The initial price may floor you. However, when you average out the fact that these products last 3 months. The younger you is worth all the price in the end. Advantage? It's all ON SALE until July 31st! This is Christmas In July Month! 

Order online at www.beautipage.com/mscott 

Let me know how I can help you. Answer your questions and follow your beauty progress.

No comments: