Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is Your Teen Bullied For Acne?

School is coming upon us. Kids are ridiculed daily for their acne. Many parents feel they can only help to a certain degree. I know, why? Because my youngest son had Acne from his face to his chest and back. 

So, what did I do? I looked into BeautiControl's SkinLogics Acne Spot On Treatment. I did a Skin Personal Analysis on him. We knew he had very oily skin, but was it sensitive? Being 15yrs old, not all products are for all types of skin. We chose the Sensitive SkinLogics Duo Spot Treatments and facial wash. Acne disappeared in 5 days. Results were present in the first 24 hours. Couldn't believe how differently he was treated at school. All of a sudden, my kid wasn't hiding his face or making excuses about his acne when he had to change for PE. 

Don't let your child go through these awful experiences. Life can be made easier and sadly as we try to keep bullying out of the school system. It still happens. Even if inadvertently, or as a joke or even really meant to say what they say. Why not help your child build confidence with a small change. 

My child was bullied, talked about, and daily placed into a hole that he didn't think he could get out of. One small conversation and with one order, I received the product in 3 days. 

The product lasts 3 months, and for $30? Changing his life was all worth it. Should it have to be this way? No! Bit it is, and we as parents need to be there to support our children. I don't like bullying! But I don't want my child treated wrongly all because of Acne. It's an ability to change something small into something big. 

You can order online today at www.beautipagecom/mscott and receive it in 3 days. Change your child's life before they return to school..  Pass this along to others in need of small help. It's called SkinLogics Duo Spot Treatment/ Facial wash, and it's worth all of what averages to approximately $10 a month. You will spend more than that on Dra visits, meds, and the possibility of them becoming recluses... Don't let that happen. Help your child.

Let me help you. Their confidence will be stronger and ready to face the first day of school. There's plenty of time. 

No comments: