Saturday, July 27, 2013

Margarita Time

My most favorite Spa is the Margarita. Why? Where else can you serve up Margaritas, sit back, allow me to completely relax you, and you sip or drink your Margaritas? In your own home! 

Margarita Spa includes starting with your hands. Instant Margarita Manicure, while placing your feet into the Margarita Bath Salts, and soaking them tired feet. While I massage your hands, arms, and elbows. Releasing all the dead skin. Washing off your hands, arms and elbows, then applying the Margarita Body Lotion. Making your skin smooth and soft. As I dry your feet, I then apply the Margarita Foot Scrub. Massaging your feet and releasing the dead skin, and calluses. Wrapping your feet in cling wrap, and placing our W.H.O. socks on while talking about your skin, and how you feel. After 15min, remove the socks, cling, and place back into the warm Margarita Bath Salts to rinse. Dry, and rub on the Margarita Foot Creme. Allow to dry, only taking seconds. Tell me how your experience was, and did you enjoy your pampering. My services are FREE. When would you like to schedule your Spa. 

Gather your friends for a ladies night. Let everyone enjoy the fun. Normally this would cost you $200, if done by a salon. Mine? FREE! Schedule by August 15th, and walk away with FREE product too! 

No comments: