Friday, July 26, 2013

What's Your Color

I love color. Especially on my lips. The best part of my face are my eyes and my lips. Two areas I focus on the most. 

With Lip Apeel, I release dead skin and moisturize the lips twice a week. Following up each day with Hydrating Lip Color. 

I love the look of juicy, luscious lips. My best colors are Carmel, Mocha, and Wine. What colors look good on you? 

To find out? Go to www.beautipage.com/mscott and click onto eBeauti. Find out what fashion statement you set, and what colors are working for you. 

Order the colors that make your eyes and lips stand out. For my eyes? It's green, orange, and pink..... Make my brown eyes pop!!

I don't like to look like a drag queen. I just like to have that fresh look all day long. With Hydrating Mist applied after application of my makeup? My makeup doesn't come off until I take it off. Love my fresh look at all times. You can have it too! I'm here to help if you have any questions.
  

No comments: