Saturday, August 24, 2013

Beautiful You

Good Morning everyone. What a gorgeous Saturday morning here in Siesta Key, FL!! 

The sun is shining and their is a wonderful breeze on our patio deck. I believe today we will go to the ocean, relax, and I'm taking all my products to the beach to Spa... Why?

Some ppl are very interested in taking care of their skin. The sun causes damage and makes us age more quickly. So, who better to show how to not have sun damage to their skin, and still enjoy the sun, than those men/women on the beach. 

Spa Bright is what I use. Place Spa bright on areas that currently show signs of sun damage, and watch those areas reduce when I apply it. It's immediate results. I had a spot on my cheek, and it's gone due to Spa Bright. Any age spots on your hands and face? Place a dab of Spa Bright on it and watch is reduce instantly. 

A great product and one that will be spoken of much more here on my blog. Details to come.

Everyone have a great Saturday morning. Prayers and love to all. 

No comments: