Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bullied Part III

PI was talking to my son tonight. If you have read my last two Bullying posts, this will make sense. 

As we were talking and walking around Barnes & Nobel, I see he picks up a book "Twisted".... Reading the cover of the book. It really angered me. Why would my want to read this? Interesting.

He told me that he is thankful for my help in getting his Acne under control. How he no longer gets made fun of about his Acne. How it use to be from his face down to his trunk and he no longer has to feel like he doesn't belong. For those that haven't read the book. I'd suggest getting the book "Twisted" and guiding your child through the book. Also, I highly recommend the movie Bully. It shows how cruel kids can be, and how we as parents can take just one small step to change things. 

If your kid suffers from Acne. If your kid is getting bullied. I urge you to get these items and purchase the SkinLogics program for your child. No child should have to go through this. Just a thought. Please read the book Twisted. It speaks about how this kid became who he is today all over the fact that he had severe Acne. I wouldn't have known if not for my son. Who has already read the book. But went and purchased it tonight because he says it's just that good. And! Reminds him of what he went through and endured. If you ever think you know your kids? Remember, you don't until you listen to what they have to say. Actions get Reactions..... 



No comments: