Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tight & Firm

We all know that we are not able to take off weight as fast as we put it on. Obesity is the #1 problem in America. We can help ourselves and I'll explain. My very own story.

I have always been a big girl. I've struggled and struggled with my weight. Why! It's very disheartening to have the yo-yo effect. I've been dealing with this for years. 

Not anymore! I have been doing BodyBiVi, Sculpt. & Firm, & Tightening Firm & Fill. What does this all mean? 

BodyBiVi is a supplement of 2 shakes a day, vitamins, & minerals. One healthy meal at night with portion control always in play. You may think, this is crazy! It's not. The BodyBiVi actually makes you think your cheating. BUT! Your not! Feel that way all you want. Bottom line? Your losing weight. AND! With BeautiControl Sculpt & Firm and Tight Firm. You add to the whole process of reducing inches, loss of weight, and firm, smooth skin. 

I've been doing BodyBiVi since July 29th. Also using Sculpt & Firm and Tight Firm since that date. I've lost 27 pounds and 4 more inches. I've went from a size 11 to a 7... I'm almost back to my size 4... 

With BodyBiVi, you can order the kit that fits your wants and desires. AND! The products are guaranteed, or your money back. If you get 3 people to order with you? You get your next order FREE!! How awesome is that? 

Add your Sculpt & Firm and Tight Firm. Wrap in cling wrap, and watch the pounds melt, and inches shrink. Why not? I'm always curious as to why some don't see the value to price and how long the products last. 

BodyBiVi Shape Kit is $99... That the kit I'm on. There are four different types of BodyBiVi... What area matches your style? Just get 3 people to join you. Receive your next month FREE!!

Order your Sculpt & Firm and Tight Firm from BeautiControl, and through myself? You can receive a 40% discount. 

Don't let yourself be your worst enemy. Get started today. Comment to find out how to start. I'll be posting pics of myself on the beach the week of July 19-26th... Tell me what you think. This was me before I started... All the products listed. More pics to follow. You won't be disappointed...

No comments: