Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Love Today & Live For Tomorrow

It is Palette Tuesday! Yes! What colors are in your Palette? Do they have the colors to match YOU?

That's right. Many of us do not understand how certain colors match our skin. Our skin is vitally important and with our new Palette's, we can give you the look you never thought possible. 

Want to know how you can get the right look for you? Check out our new Palettes! We have taken makeup to a whole new level! I have all Palettes available. Or, you can order yours online! 

It's simple! Just click onto my website. Click onto eBeauti I the top middle, and take the eBeauti quiz. Find out what colors make your skin pop! 

I love to look natural. I don't want to look like I'm out of my element. Why not show off your natural beauty? When you do? You show off your inner beauty. 

Inner Beauty needs to be the top priority. So, take the short quiz. Find out how you can be a Palette Tuesday! 

Questions? Please ask me. Comment, and I'm always available to you. 

No comments: