Tuesday, October 15, 2013

30 Pounds Down!

WIm so proud of myself! I know that sounds egotistic. However, I do believe that you will be the same way when you start Visalus. 

With such a little to lose for me. Yet what may be 50+ for others? It doesn't matter! They can, just like I did.... DO IT! 

Without exercise or with exercise. This program works. I went from drinking a 12pk of Mt Dew a day to only one Mt Dew bottle a day and a half. I drink 64 to 88 oz of water a day. I walk a mile a day at work. When I'm off? I do the Ab Challenge. I was smoking a pack a day. I'm down to 1/2 pack a day. Sometimes if that! 

My energy level has increased and my desire to eat has definitely gone to proportions. I measure everything out. It just happened. I didn't encourage myself to start this way. I said I would do the two shakes a day.  At work, I don't have time to do anything but drink my shake. While at home? I have all the time to eat, yet I don't. Just have no desire to put food into my mouth. 

After my last Fast Food incident. I have refused to eat out. If you go to Applebee's? They have meals that are Weight Watcher approved. Always a good idea to help you stay focused. If you really need something fast? Always make a Subway stop. Watch your calories, and choose their healthy Subs. However, at all costs, stay away from fast food. 

Our grocery bill continues to maintain at $45-$50 a week. We have been able to take that extra $100 a week we are saving and placing that on areas of need. You can do this too! 

My kids look forward to which receive they can make that morning and night. I have found over 100 recipes on site and have encouraged everyone to find one they would like the night before. 

My body can finally accept dairy (Soy) milk. Which has more calcium in it than milk. Overall? This has been a win win situation. One that you can enjoy and just watch the pounds drop off. 

Clink on the link, and pick the package that works for you. One of our top marketers for Visalus, has been on Fox2 News weekly to encourage everyone that this is just not about losing weight. It's about getting into shape, and living healthy. 

I've never been more grateful or thankful to a product for helping my family get healthier. The excitement for a new way of life has taken us in, and accepted us on our daily journey. 

Take the challenge and join us as we are all on the journey for better health......


No comments: