Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Beautiful Cool Morning

It's a Beautiful Cool Morning in Missouri. The sun is rising slowly, and the sky is turning from black to beautiful blue. I made myself a warm latte, Pumpkin Spice latte, and oh my does it warm you up while sitting out and watching the morning rise. Very relaxing. 

It's time that everyone experiences these times. Your to yourself, kids are in college, or in high school, husband is at work. That's me time! Sounds selfish, but it's not. 

As I drink my warm Vi-Shape Pumpkin Spice latte, I have time to place together my day. How many Spas do I have today, what can I do to brighten their day. Do I have everything needed plus their free gift. It's all heartwarming. I love to Spa, and share my weight loss at the same time. 

My job has given me this time to push my private businesses to the next level, and I'm ready to take that challenge. So, while your sitting there. Drinking your coffee, and worrying about bills. Stop! 

Think about what you could do to change that situation. If it's weight you want to lose before a certain time? Then do it. Don't let you stop you! Let you explore what can be you. 

If it's you sitting back, wondering how you obtained those wrinkles around your eyes and mouth? Then let's get you a beauty consult. It's simple to do. Call me, and it's FREE to find out about what you need to improve your skin care. 

Those are my thoughts, that can be discussed today, as I continue to enjoy the beauty of my morning. Have a great day. Remember it's time for you to enjoy life. Small things bring big pleasures. 

www.beautipage.com/mscott

No comments: