Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Seasons Changing

Have you noticed more blackheads, acne, oily, or dryness to your skin? Stop! I can help you, and you will never have this problem again. 

Your skin has been damaged. It's time to heal the skin. It does not matter if your 15 or 60... If you haven't used the right products to cleanse, renew, and heal to maintain healthy skin. Now is the time. 

This Month ONLY! 25% off everything! AND! We have BOGO! 

Let's touch on Blackheads and Acne. Your pores are clogged. And straight forward. Anything you use over the counter has alcohol in it. NOT BC. Our products are designed for your skin. How do we know what you need? With our Skin S.P.A. Scientific, Personalized, Analysis. How can you get one? Easy! Host a SPA, and with my training. I sensor your skin to know what formula is needed to rid those blackhead and acne. 

For my teenagers, I suggest the SkinLogics program. Gentle and fast acting to your needs. If your 20+? I suggest the skin line, with Instant Facelift. 

Start your program by hosting a SPA. Sensor your skin. Plug the information into my website, and receive your prescription. You can join my blog and receive daily beauty and health care tips daily. Wouldn't you love to walk into school, or around your family over the Holidays, and they are shocked by the change. The years you have received back from our Top Formulated Program. 


 

No comments: