Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Time To Spa

I love nothing more than to relax and spa people. I do a group of 5 at a time. If someone has more than that. They would like 6+ to be Spa'd.. I incorporate one of my Beauti Spa Sisters to assist. 

I'm celebrating the T in Christmas today, November 14, 2013, from 6am to Midnight. 

Schedule a Spa today, to be held before November 30th, with 5 or more and receive $30 in FREE Gifts. If your Spa has $200 in outside sales? Receive $50 in FREE Gifts. Once you host your Spa. Anyone that orders $50 or more receives a FREE Gift, and if your total Spa order totals $800... Receive $125 in FREE Gifts. That's a total of $185 in FREE Gifts. 

Email me to Host You Spa, or call me to Schedule your date today. Make your Spa happen by November 30, 2013... Receive your Christmas Shopping done early! 





No comments: