Friday, November 1, 2013

What Makes You Happy

Thinking back to being younger and having 3 kids by the age of 25.. Fat was all I saw about me. Past history of Bulimia. I didn't want to return to that way of staying thin, and it definitely wasn't healthy for me. 

I can tell you that getting divorced times 2 doesn't make it a healthy way to lose weight either. I was 130 pounds after my second divorce. I looked sick, and I wasn't healthy. 

5 yrs later. Married and he loves to eat. Making it difficult to stay away from the control to portion. Plus we both like to drink. Every night after work, a few drinks you would think wouldn't place that huge amount of fat upon you. Yes it does! 

So, it was time to take charge of my life. What was it going to take to make me happy? My health has changed for the worse, not the best. I had to get this under control. Searching and following up with one idea after another. It was chosen, by my 2 drs as my sons dr. That BodyByVi was the choice. They helped us make the best decision.

I have over 100 recipes to choose from. Some I just come up with. See what works, and how it tastes. That's the fun of BodyByVi. Testing, and showing my son how to make wise decisions. 

We have increasingly challenged ourselves to take each week to another level. My husband has done so well that he received a $50 off incentive for loss of weight from last year to this year. Making his health insurance cheaper this year. Same coverage, just less money to pay due to better health. 

We eat one meal. Making sure that it's healthy, and filling. Keeping our calories down, and making sure we try to get one type of daily workout in. We are thankful to BodyByVi. 

We've accomplished weight loss
Decrease in Insurance Rates
More knowledge of portion control
Healthier Choices when going out to eat

Our family has changed, and for the better. What if you could change your life and someone else's life? 

Start today. It's simple 

No comments: