Thursday, March 27, 2014

Energy

How many of you wake up and press the snooze button? I was just as guilty. How long does it really take you to wake up, and feel ready for the day? It took me until noon. Being at work by 6am, and not having the energy to start key morning. It was taking a toll on my body. 

It's was time to think about me. My health and my home. I woke up grouchy and I came home grouchy. Not a pretty home life for kids, is it? NO! So, it was time to change it. Change me! 

With Simple Health & Simple Wealth, I was able to, not only save my life, but energize my life! What was so hard to get up at 4:30am, and drive to work? Answer: ENERGY! I just didn't have it. 

I started Evolv on March 6, 2014. I will never forget this. I had so much energy that day. I ran our 3 flights of steps 3 times. It was amazing! I have Asthma. I didn't need my inhaler, and I was able to go, run with 3 teenagers, and walk a mile on top of that day. My routine hasn't changed since that day. 

It's called Activate ATP. It's simple! Pour a package into a bottle of water. Shake it up, drink, and feel it just Naturally energize the body. Just when you thought Red Bull, Monster & Rock Star was the answer. If you haven't realized, by now, how damaging those products are. Take a look at what's in those products and just what your spending a day for one product to give you a few hours of energy boost with a crash. 

Activate ATP gives you all Natural Energy all day long. Plus! Washes away those Free Radicals that are trying to attack your body and bring it down. 

Are you ready to get Energized? Start today! For as little as $1.50 a day! How much was that Red Bull again? Oh, and was it healthy for you? Think again. 

No comments: