Saturday, April 12, 2014

What's Your Motivator?

Today as I sit at a Network Marketing Fling. It's amazing to watch people in their individual ways. I use to sell Tupperware, many years ago. What's important to understand is to market your business in the most direct fashion. It's important to have a consumable product with a marketable product if your going to pursue network marketing. So, no I'm not with Tupperware, but I sure do love it. I don't need it every week though. So it makes (for me) a difference in what I see in my future. 

We all need money now! Right? I've not heard one person say they don't need money "right here right now". So do I, and you! So, what's more marketable than Coffee, Tea, and Gourmet Hot Chocolate! Nothing is more marketable than coffee with 90% of the US consuming Coffee alone. 

If your into Network Marketing? You want to expose for the here and now. If you want a side network to build on? Start with the consumable product and build the business you desire as well. There is NOTHING wrong with doing what you love. Stay true to a daily routine. Business success doesn't grow overnight. It takes getting out there, and putting YOU! as the example to make it happen. 

Join us at Organo Gold, and start making your Consumable Business Grow! 

No comments: