Sunday, May 18, 2014

Calming Down

We all have good and bad days. Some of us are more able to handle the stress of the day, than others. I fall into the "other." As I get older, I find my paitience is thin, and my anxiety grows. For many years (14) I have taken Valium. Another harsh chemical to the body. Over the years, it can take a toll on the body. Causing increase in milligram usage, and increased times of the day. It all stopped for me, by me in April. I took control of me. Sadly, as a Nurse, I know Drs wants and desires. Keep you on pills forever, and make you believe there is nothing else out there. Now, my Drs are taking notice. 

When I need to calm down. I get a sachet of Red Tea, find a calm place, and think of all the good in my life. How far I've come. How far I can go. Our future is how we make it. 

When you need to just relax, and let it all go. Grab a cup of Red Tea. The benefits out weigh that of a pill. Enjoy the love, smell, and smooth taste of Red Tea. Calms the nerves, heals the body, mind and repairs the spirits within you.


PPT_RT

25 Sachets per Box

Add some clarity to your day with a cup of Organo Gold’s delicious Red Tea.

This revitalizing tea blends the finest organic red tea leaves with two ingredients long revered in China— Cordyceps militaris and our signature organic Ganoderma lucidum. Refreshing, uplifting and positively balancing.


No comments: