Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Are You Where You Want To Be

Graduating High School back in my day, we just knew we had made the right decision on our careers after College. Did we? 

Kids are graduating these days and they honestly have NO Idea what they want to do. So many choices in careers, yet they listen to how they spend all this money on College with potential to not have the job they so desired. 

Some, not all, see themselves as FREE Enterprise.  Working for themselves and many are becoming Millionaires before the age of 21. Why? They have desire, determination, young, nothing to lose, freedom. I know your telling yourself. I have desire, determination and I want freedom. See the difference? 

WAIT! Don't let that get you down. Your running this all through your head. I have a family now, stable paycheck, and I'm not as young as I used to be. I have desire for more, I have been determined to provide better, what if this really grows, and I've quit my job. Then I have no stable paycheck. I see FEAR! 

Even though you have FEAR. That's ok! No one asks you to quit your job. No one asked you to give up hope that you can have better and do both. There are people, everyday that goes to a 9-5 job. Work their desires and wants on the weekends, or at night and the weekends. Either way? When your desire and determination out weigh your FEAR? You have nowhere else to go but up! 

Call us today. Let us help you get started on a whole new virtual life, with reall money! 

No comments: