Saturday, December 27, 2014

Heartburn Haunting You?

All those wonderful meals I had over the Holiday. 80% of us left with Heartburn, Indigestion, and overall STUFFED! Questioning myself over and over. "Why did I do this to myself?" I have the solution, and I didn't wait long! 

It is a no brainer for me this Monday morning. The last Monday for 2014... I'm full of toxins! Yes! Toxins! I'm not use to eating home cooked, from scratch, rich in flavor foods. Throughout the year, I'm eating fresh, healthy food. This Holiday left me, each night before bed, with heartburn, and just miserable! So.....how did I eliminate the misery? Simple!
VISI RENSA! 

It's time to eliminate the pain, and upset stomach with Visi Rensa! As simple as one dose daily for 10 days. This product has no side effects. Rensa goes into the body and flushes out the bad and leaves the good nutrients in the body. My current question for you. How many of you went to the drug store and purchased Pepto Bismol? Maybe you believed Ranitidene was the answer. I can assure you that neither of these products helped you. Especially in the long term process. 

Over The Counter (OTC) products are okay for very short (one time) term use. These products are very harsh to the body. Stripping the body of Magnesium and Potassium. Keep in mind that Potassium and Sodium are imperative to the body, as they keep our balance.

Rensa can assist you in a healthy balance to ending the heartburn. Plus, cleanse the toxins out of the body. Once a month, take Rensa to clear your toxins. 

Results with our products vary per person. For myself? Rensa is the only option for me. Will take the 10 Day Get Fit In '15? We want to hear from you. 

Thank you
~Chell~

No comments: