Sunday, August 4, 2013

Body Heaven & Happiness

It's been a good day today. Church with the family. Lunch after church with the family. Great sermon to reflect upon. (Couldn't have come at a better time) 

Sometimes we lose track of who we are and why we do some of the things we do. Like myself for instance. I'm a nurse, and I do Personal Spa Therapy at night, and on my days off. If you get down to my real thoughts? I'm a burnt out nurse, and I'm not doing this job anymore for the right reasons. When I Spa someone? I'm the happiest person ever! Why! Because I'm no longer doing what I love. BeautiControl is what I love. 

Lets get down to the real issue. Being a nurse and working 50+ hours a week is secure right? Working my private business is a repeat business of $1500 a month personally, not counting my commission. Either way? I'm doing okay right? Yes and No. Physically, I'm not capable of being a nurse for that many hours. With BeautiControl, I work 12 hours a week tops! And I'm happy! 

So, I've decided, after church today. I'm dropping down my nursing days, and focusing on BeautiControl. Its what makes me happy. Wouldn't you rather be happy? I do. 

I love being able to Spa people. You can call me and schedule a Spa at anytime, and I come out and relax you, or you and your friends. We have fun, and it's FREE! Yes! My services are FREE!! Why not make others happy. I believe that's my calling. I need to be back in church with my daughter and I need to be home for my family... Times are changing, and my life is changing. Have you thought about where your going in life, and whether your happy or not? Are you happy? Good questions. Makes you think. I know I've spent all day thinking about my happiness. I'm ready to share more happiness. What about you? 

No comments: