Sunday, August 4, 2013

Love

Love, a feeling we have daily. We either love something, or someone. Myself? I have both. I love my family, and my inner and outer beauty. 

I have not always felt, or been with Love. Happiness? Well, that came and went, daily. Until January 17th... It's been 8 months, and each day the word Love means so much more. 

Asking a question for you to just think about. "What would you do with an extra $100, $200, $300, or even a $1000 a week or month?" 

Love, do you love your job? Do you love money? If you don't like your job, ask yourself. Why do I work? Why do I keep going to the same job when I'm not happy? Switch the tables. You love going to your job! You love who you work for! But, you want more. We all do. 

Love, for me, is my inner and outer beauty. I didn't have self confidence for many years. I had many concerns to my weight and facial attraction. What I found out? I am not only beautiful on the inside,  I'm beautiful on the outside. I just had some issues I personally that I wanted to work on. So, I did!

BeautiControl has changed my life. Meeting people. Not being judged based upon appearance, and finding myself feeling proud of who I am. Thanks to BeautiControl, I am back to being a social butterfly, and I Love helping other women, who are to some degree like me, have the same goals and outlook. 

It's a rewarding job to go out and Spa a work group. Relax them during their lunch. It's about them having a rough day, and needing to relax. I get the opportunity daily to show men and women how to relax, every day, in their very own home. All with one phone call, and relaxing session. 

If you Love beauty, inner and outer. You Love to help other women and men find that happy, relaxing time in their day. Then you should think about becoming a BeautiControl Spa Diva, or Consultant. 

Again, I asked you earlier. What would you do with the extra money? How rewarding would it be to you, to help others? If I'm serving others? Loving what I do? Then I'm serving The Lord, and I'm blessed. 

No comments: