Monday, September 9, 2013

BodyByVi

Tomorrow is Day 5.... Only 2 more days until I weigh in. I'm so excited, yet I just really want to get on those scales. 

As a nurse, they taught us not to get on the scales daily... Oh so hard it is to stay off them, or away from them. Very hard!! 

I'm doing good! The only way I know, at this point that I've dropped a pants size is the fact that I use to be a size 4... Gained up through over four years to a 13-14... Was then able today to get into my 10-11 blue jean shorts... 

Stay posted for pics on Friday. I cannot wait to show my progress and my families progress. I know how everyone feels. Seeing is believing. 

Motivation is still key to taking over your own life. What will motivate you? I do blog daily. I encourage anyone with the determination to take the 90 Day Challenge. Show others what they thought you couldn't do. I have a daily motivational on Facebook under MLS BodyByVi.... Follow me, and receive your daily motivation to start or keep going. 


No comments: