Monday, September 9, 2013

Loving Life

I have never had anyone love me like my husband. It's amazing the things he tolerates. I'm not easy to get along with, yet neither is he....lol

It was so nice tonight to sit in the pool, drink a few cold beers and just talk. Thankful for each other and the things we have. It's a happy life, yet, days are rough at times. Yet me come home and know that we have each other. Yet! There was something special about tonight. 

He was so honest. He said "babe, I have to tell you how beautiful you are." Taken by surprise, I said "it's the beer talking." Lol... In all sincerity, he said, "no babe, the BeautiControl has changed you from beautiful to even more beautiful." He said, "I will admit, I was worried that you were not going to cut back on smoking, but you did, and have. What worried me was that you were starting to look older than 41, or me even." I cried! Gave him a huge hug and told him, "babe, I'm going to keep using my BeautiControl, and I'm almost down to 2 cigarettes a day." He said, "I know babe, and I'm proud of you." He said, the best thing I've seen happen to you is your determination." He said, "your so determined to get this family healthy, and you want to keep your skin healthy." He said, "I admire you." I told him, "I'm grateful that you love me no matter what, and I'm thankful that you are always here to support me." He said "babe, ill always support you."

I have got to be the luckiest woman ever! BeautiControl has saved my life in so many ways. I can't explain it. Only my pics can show you. 

What my husband doesn't know is that he looks even better too! He uses the Mans Skin Care, and the Man Sport. He looks much younger than he did 8 months ago. 

September has many specials to offer, and to have my husband actually come forward and be so honest. I'm ready, even more so to spread the word. 

Man Sport 20% off until the 23rd of September. 

SkinLogics 20% off until the 23rd of September.

If it is Acne that needs to get under control, or blemishes that need to be reduced? Want to rid wrinkles or crows feet? Then BeautiControl is what will work for you. 

Have questions? Need details? Message me. I'm always available to my customers, and it's my goal to make sure you are seeing the results your anticipating! 

No comments: