Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Love Your Skin

BeautiControl has saved my skin. I put BeautiControl to the test while I was in Florida. I not only burnt for the first time ever, but I was able, with the Detox program to save my skin from losing this awesome tan! 

Using the Spa Bright kept my skin from sun damage. The Detox kept my skin hydrated. The Lip Apeel gave my lips hydration, plumpness, and a luscious look at all times. 

Why wouldn't you want that for your skin! I'm loving my tan, and my new outlook. 

It's now time to change my eating habits, learn again and retrain the body and brain to eat right, lose this extra weight and enjoy myself even more. 

I love sharing all my love with everyone. You can't go wrong with heathy skin, and a heathy body. 

Join me in both 

www.beautipage.com/mscott
http://michelleralls.bodybivi.com/challenge


No comments: