Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Anger Management?

I have a hot temper. There is no doubt. I'm a true Red Head by nature. However, when I see stupidity of rules not being followed? Yes, I get a lil hot under the neck. Break out in hives and just blow. 

I'm referencing the #STLCards #WorldSeries. The rules are the rules. We do not have instant replay! The ump made a bad call. But, he made a call and it stands. So, what do you do in these matters? #Workout 

Yes! It is time to take the Anger and Manage it. So, while I sit here all dolled up with #BeautiControl Glam, I'm going to sweat out the anger!

That's what you do when you have so much energy, from #BodyByVi, and your psyched out about your #STLCards #WorldSeries 

Yes, I had a shake before the game. Thinking this is a good idea. Lots of energy from the shake. Great game right? One dumb call, and rules not followed leads to #Workout! 

I'm going to feel the burn! I need it to remind me that baseball should not make me that angry. 

Did you have your shake today? Did you workout today? Follow the Ab Challenge, and watch your body shrink with #BodyByVi and #Workout 

Have a good night and GO CARDINALS! 

No comments: