Thursday, October 24, 2013

Color

What type of color fits you? Warm or Cool? Finding the right makeup is always difficult. For example. Most people like blue on me. Blue and grey eye shadow. Why? I'm a warm color person. Even though I don't like the color blue, and I only have scrubs that are blue. I pull off the smokey eye very well. I have Olive skin tone, and brown eyes. 

How do you find out what colors are for you? Click onto eBeauti at www.beautipage.com/mscott and take the short quiz. 

Our New Weekend WOW pallets will give you great color to match your look. I will be doing Mobile Glam this Saturday. 

If you are in the hair/makeup industry. This is a great product line to place in your salon. MakeOver your clients, and show them how they can do the same thing at home. Until they are ready to change their looks again. 

If anyone is like me. Love a new look every 6 to 8 weeks. This product will give you what your looking for every day. What everyone go WOW! 


No comments: