Thursday, October 24, 2013

Healthy Living

How many times have you made it to the New Year, and said. "This time, it's a whole New Year. I'm going loose weight and feel great." We all have. And we fall apart about March. What happens at that time of year? 

We have Spring around the corner, and Summer is rocking our way. Summer means fast food because it's handy with our schedule. But, it's not as handy with healthy. 

Don't get me wrong. I've never intended on being skinny. It's not possible with my body frame. However, I can get healthier! That's the goal. To reduce my BMI, and Total Fat. 

How have I been following success and not getting bored? Easy! Depending on my day. I drink a #BodyByVi shake twice a day. Fresh fruits and vegs for snacks, and one sensible meal. 

I don't like breakfast, so I drink a shake made however I want it. I like my lunch. So, I eat a sensible portioned lunch. For dinner? I'm too tired to eat, so I drink a shake. 

If I know I'm going to dinner that night? I drink a shake for breakfast and lunch. Eat my dinner meal, and I always make that before 8pm... 

I drink only 64oz of water. No more and no less. Water is over rated. I have slowly decreased my blood pressure meds, and I'm working on ridding my Lasix and Potassium. All new meds I was placed on about 4 months before I started #BodyByVi. 

BodyByVi never gets old. There are over 100 recipes to choose from. Make a different one each day. Make your very own and post it. Let others try what is working for you. Share your experience. Get started today. 

The Holidays are coming upon us. Why not start, get the weight loss going, and then you can enjoy those Holiday meals without feeling guilty, or making another New Years Resolution and go through another fail. 

I don't like to fail. Yes I have failed. I'm on track, and I'm working hard. Even through my disabilities. You just cannot let anyone tell you that you cannot do this. It works, and I'm proof! 


No comments: