Thursday, October 24, 2013

Exfoliating Your Body

Yesterday I exfoliated my entire body. Why? Smoother, healthier, glowing, soft skin. I shed the dead, and bring on the smooth & silk skin. Here's how you can get a closer look at why you would exfoliate your body. 

Reveal a smoother look with this all-over microdermabrasion treatment for the body. Contains bamboo powder, salicylic acid and willowbark extract to gently exfoliate skin and remove lifeless skin cells. Easy-to-use for quick use in the shower.
Key Benefits:
• Gently exfoliates the body to reveal healthy, radiant looking skin.
• Helps promote natural exfoliation and soften skin.
• Boosts skin clarity and helps reduce the appearance of age spots, scars and other imperfections.
• Helps prepare skin for optimal hydration by removing dead surface cells.
• Nourishes and hydrates newly exposed skin.
• Great to use to prepare skin before applying sunless tanners to help ensure smooth, even application.

This product is unbelievable! I have thoroughly made me enjoy the shower twice a week, more and more. 

My husband loves to touch me all the time. I love it when he touches me. There is not one rough spot on my body. He says I glow and beam every day. I love to hear that from my husband. 

The weather can take a toll on your body. Rough elbows, and rough feet. Yes! You can use this to pedi!  I exfoliated that dead skin right off my feet! 

Simple system, and the pure enjoyment you feel is just that sexy me feeling! 

Order today at mls4172@gmail.com to receive 25% off initial order and BOGO! Buy One Get One 1/2 off all Makeup! 


No comments: