Thursday, October 17, 2013

Are You Losing?

We always think we can lose weight as fast as we put it on, right? Wrong! For as long as it took you to put on that weight, it will take you about that long to take it off. Of course, that's with no exercise. 

I've been on the BodyByVi 90 Day Challenge for 6 weeks. My weigh in date is tomorrow. However, in 5 weeks, I lost 30 pounds and 5" off my waist. I've went from a size 14 in pants to a 9-10. You can too! 

Before I started BodyByVi. I took the program information to my Cardiologist and Pain Management Dr. I have them two weeks to review it, and let me know that it was safe for me. With having a lot of health issues, I need to know that any kind of weight loss program is safe for me. I also took the information to my sons dr. My son has health issues as well. BodyByVi was approved by 3 drs. 

The most impressed doctor was my sons. Why? In 4 weeks my son had lost 25 pounds, and went from a size 40 in pants to a size 34. All the things his doctor has been onto him about for 2 years, and there was finally a solution found. His doctor is now promoting this product to his other overweight kids that are in desperate need to lose weight, and the meds are not working. How unreal, right! I'm thrilled with my sons new look, and with the doctors endorsement? Who wouldn't be happy! 

We had to make some sacrifices. They were all worth the sacrifices we made. My husband has lost 20 pounds, and went from a 42 to a 38 in pants. My daughter has lost 20 pounds and went from a size 17 to a 14. 

I'm looking for 3 people, or more. To join this challenge with me, and my family. We want to share our success with others. If you have questions, please comment. Leave an email address for discussions, and we will personally go through which plan is meant for you. I encourage you to go to my website, watch the video, and choose a plan. Unsure? As questions. I'm always available to you. 

My son before the challenge 
My son 4 weeks later on the challenge 


No comments: