Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stay At Home Moms

I respect stay at home moms. Why? They do what I just couldn't do when my kids were little. I missed out on Birthdays, Christmas', Thanksgivings, etc... 

I had to work. I was a single mom, 3 kids and a father that wouldn't support them like they deserved. So, it was up to me to give them what they needed and desired. I worked every shift I was called in for and the ones I was scheduled for. All for them. I don't regret what I had to do. They have grown into young, responsible, adults. They work, and work hard because they saw what their mother had to do to give them all they had. 

If I would have known what BeautiControl could have done for me then, I would have done it long before 2013. In 10 months I have been able to take my nursing career from full time to part time. I have daily meetings with my fellow BeautiControl sisters. We discuss our plans for the day, and what Spas we have on the schedules. We discuss the new products and if someone misses out, we make sure that we catch that person up, so that they can go out and Spa with the best of knowledge. 

We meet monthly for training as a group. With all the knowledge given to us to assist other men and women with their dreams and desires. If they are having a hard time meeting their bills, we show women and men, how to work the business to make their goal and keep their dreams. 

I'm looking for 5 men/women to join my team and receive the same training and benefits to meet your dreams and goals. In 30 days I went from $500 a month to $1500 a month in profit. It's that easy, with dedication and motivation. All things are possible. 

To start your own business with no limits on how you advertise, or how much you profit. You can start with as little as $50. That starts you earning profit right away and that gives you a 90 day FREE website. It does not matter what state your in. I'm by your side daily. Helping you with questions, and making sure that you receive your monthly training. 

If your having issues with meeting today's ability to "just live and get by". Don't feel that stress any longer. Our business is what you need to give your mind a break from the stresses of today's worries. 

Sign up by going to www.beautipage.com/mscott > click Recruit Online> follow the prompt to E-Signature, and fill out the information to get you started today. 

We love taking care of our men and women. Spreading the word about Americas #1 Beauty Brand and helping others is our goal and my goal. Questions, please comment and send an email address for discussions. 


No comments: