Thursday, October 17, 2013

KP

If you haven't heard of KP, many of you have seen it on you. KP is a dermatology medical term meaning bumps on your body that don't necessarily itch, but they do come to the surface of the skin and that area turn very red. Red little bumps, that I've mainly seen on people arms. 

I had a Spa the other night. The Hostess had this on her arms. She said, what can I do to get rid of this or decrease this to not show. Easy!

Detox! So, I gently took a washcloth, washed her arms down with Detox Body Wash, and patted her dry. Then I applied the Detox Body Creme. I finished the Spa, on everyone. Came back to her, and asked her to show everyone her arms. It was no longer red, and you couldn't see the areas she had pointed out at the Spa. She was amazed and asked for 2 tubes of both. I explained that one tube would last her 4 months and she would do well. 

It is always a good feeling to help someone and know that she wasn't going to need to see a dermatologist for the concern. She's more than happy. She's not embarrassed by her arms, as we wear scrubs all day. She has more confidence that she can now, by next summer. Come out and get some sun. As she can! 

She just detox's, with the bath soak, after being out in the sun, and places on the Body Creme. KP is no longer stopping her from showing her nice arms. 

Do you have a question about something on your body, and how to remove it or decrease the appearance? Comment and let me help. 


No comments: