Thursday, October 17, 2013

Road To Success

My BC WHY: I had tried all products to keep my skin healthy. From Avon, Mary Kay to Department Store Brands: Clinique, and Estdee Lauder. Nothing compared to BeautiControl. I visibly saw changes in my crows feet, fine lines around my mouth decrease the night I had a Spa. I thought to myself. I really need to share this with everyone I can reach. That's what I have done! The added bonus? I've went from full time Nursing to Part-Time Nursing after 10 months with BeautiControl. I love to share my Beauty Knowledge that I receive FREE once a month from BeautiControl. You can too! It does not matter where you live. I'm able to guide you, and help you receive that same training every month, just as I do. 

If you are struggling to get by, there's a leap of faith that I took, that you can take too. The product sells itself, and the goal is to make other men & women just as happy as you are. 

Until Novemebr 30th, you can receive a Spa On The Spot Case for $50. To get you those first 10-15 clients that would just try the product, and fall in love. Just like you did. This kit includes our Top Selling items: Regeneration Tight Firm & Fill Extreme Tri-Peptide Complex, BC Spa Resurface Microderm Apeel for Face, BC Spa Manicure Instant Manicure, BeautiControl Black Logo Bag, and Skin Sensor Card.  This Starter Kit promotes fast and frequent orders with highly demonstratable products for New Consultants to start earning money right away! 

Depending on your dream, you can also share our two regular cases. The Starter Spa Case includes our Facial Spa, Manicure Spa, Neck Wraps to relax your guests, Nourishing Eye Pads, to reduce puffy eyes, and more for $99. This is the Spa set I started with. 

I built my supply based on demand from my clients. I average $1500 a month in my own profit. Just from the $99 Spa Case. I receive all the perks from BeautiControl. My goal by December, as well as your goal could be too..... BeautiControl will give you a car, or a stipen each month to buy your own car. 

The benefits with BeautiControl are endless. It's what motivates you to accomplish your dreams. 

The last and most giving Spa Case to instantly place profit in your hands the night you Spa, is our Preminum Spa Case. At $359 you receive products to give to that person that night. There is no wait time for you to collect their orders and then order the products and they then have to wait 3 days to receive their products. Not with this case. This case gives them their product that night, and the profit is directly in your hands. 

There is a WHY for everyone. I've watched my ladies, who were going to miss a house payment because their regular job just was not cutting the bills to within 30 days, they had extra cash to actually take their family and friends out to dinner, because that was something they had not been able to do in years. Now? They are heading in the same direction that I am. We will be Directors by December. 

We have training classes and Rally spots in every area of every state. It does not matter where you are from. I am here every day throughout the week to assist you with getting your business going and all the proper training you need to learn about our products and about how to promote yourself with pride in the products. As well, you receive a FREE website for 90 Days. A website, just like mine. You design it the way you feel it promotes you. 

Comment and let me know your WHY. When I know your WHY, I'm able to guide you, and place you in that direction, and meet your goals. 




No comments: