Monday, November 4, 2013

Working Out

I've been awake sine 3:26am. I started out feeling tired until I made my Vi Shake. Unbelievable the stuff I have accomplished today. The energy just kicked in. I am just now, and 2:46pm, starting to wind down.  I'm due to drink another shake because I lost track of time. However:

Started out and stripped my daughters room, to where I came up with 20 loads of laundry needing to be done. Finding out that she just keeps buying clothes if she doesn't have something to wear. Frustrating, but I washed and folded all those clothes. Plus cleaned out her closet and re-did the entire closet in an order you can follow. Then, the bathroom.

The bathroom is shared by her and her brother. I've been asking them to clean it like I would. They haven't done it yet. So I got on my hands and knees, and mopped their floor. Changed out their trash. Bleached their sink and organized their items... Toothbrushes, floss, hair products, etc.... Then I bleached their bath tub and scrubbed it down with a Brillo pad from top to bottom. Next came the kitchen.

I swept and hand mopped the kitchen just like the kids bathroom. Got the dishes into the dishwasher. Scrubbed down the counters with bleach, and scrubbed the range good. 

Where did I get all this energy that I have never had before? From Visalus! The energy is just unbelievable! This is something I would have never done before BodyByVi. Why? I work 60 to 80 hours a week. Where could I have kept up with housework? Now! I can! 

What's stopping you from receiving this kind of energy and losing the weight? Obesity is a growing epidemic. Our children sit around and play video games all day. Grabbing a Cheetos and a soda while just sitting there. Where's their exercise? 

I know this because I had a now 15yr old that was doing this. He no longer sits inside and plays video games. He's out running 2 miles a day, and loving his shakes more and more. He gets creative with his shakes and monitors his caloric intake at every meal. He's now down 40 pounds and went from a size 40 to a size 30 in pants. He's feeling better and loves his new look. 

It's not too late. You can do this as well as your children. Stop obesity before it takes over your life. Never too late. Join us, and become stronger in your every day capabilities. 

No comments: