Monday, November 4, 2013

X-Mas Shopping Early?

I love catching a deal every moment I can. I start out with the Stocking Stuffers, and move along to the bigger items as the day after Thanksgiving grows nearer. Last year I did all my shopping on line. I'm doing that again this year. It's simple. Easy! I get the Best Deals too! Like this one. 


Keep hands silky-smooth with three 1 oz. Margarita Extreme Repair Hand Cremes and three 1 oz. BC Spa Manicure Extreme Repair Hand Cremes. These travel-size treats fit easily in your hand bag, allowing you to soften and protect your hands on-the-go. They also make the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for everyone on your list!

Email me with your orders. Questions? Email me to get your questions answered. Remember that November is 25% off all month with $100 orders receiving $50 in FREE products.. Start your shopping today! 

No comments: