Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cheap Or Worth It

When I was younger I worried more about keeping my youth. I can remember in 5th grade. I had a friend that couldn't understand why I would buy "cheap" makeup... I can remember laughing while she would just go on and on about her $20 foundation. It was noticeable how she had been taught to think. That was ok. I had problems, at times with Acne, and didn't want one area to pit my face. So, I was more into skin care. Always making sure I had the best in skin care. Today? That friend is still on top with everything.

I'm using the best of the best! Americas #1 Beauty Brand. I know now why she always used the best. She didn't have a problem with her makeup being imperfect. I no longer have that concern. My makeup comes off when I take it off. If that's the next day? It's still on as if I had just placed it on. 

Not only does my foundation have Retinol, with firming all day long. It heals areas that need healing while on my face. If I'm going to be out for the day/night? I simply place on my Shadow Control, and my eyes look perfect all day. I have bags under my eyes for a night of partying? Simply place on my Nourishing pads, lay back in bed for 15min, and then place Under Eye Dark Circle on, and puffiness and Dark Circles are gone. 

If I want to go with a Nude look? I just place on my Extreme TFF Foundation, Shadow Control, and Spectaculash Nourish/Black Mascara. 5min and I'm done. Ready for work, and professional. 

If I really wanted to look 41 at this age, that I am. I would have kept using the cheap makeup from the store. I would have only focused on the skin care. With BeautiControl, I can have it all. I can have great overall skin, and long lasting/all day makeup wear, with either a sweet smell of Sugar, or a Sexy (male & female). 

Even though its simple to go to Wal-Mart, Target, or Dillard's to get your makeup and skin care. Are you receiving the results you want? Or the results that my clients receive? 

It's always about what you can afford. Or what makes you happy. If you want what you want. That's understandable. If you want better, longer lasting, and the most for your value. Then our products are for you. 

I love helping people. I enjoy being with people that desire to find out who they are, or what they want to become. I want everyone to be who they are. Not something outside themselves. That's the joy of BeautiControl. Be You! 



No comments: