Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who Motivates You?

As I was sitting today, getting my nails done and my toenails done. Relaxing in the massage chair. I realized that my husband is who motivates me the most. 

I know that I'm newly married. I know that everyone is going to say, "oh that's just love talking." What no one knows? I have loved this man for 24 years. It just took us a little longer to figure out that we are suppose to be together. Him with one failed marriage. Myself with 2 failed marriages. The reality was that we loved each other so much, yet what took us so long. 

I have always been a person to never "need" a man. However, my husband is by my side even when he does get upset over things I try to work hard at. He may blow up here and there. Yet, he's still right there in the end. 

My husband has always been a man to workout daily. I noticed that he quit all that, 2 years after we started living together. I have wondered why for a while. Just never asked, until a month ago. His statement? "I just put my all into you in making sure you are cared for." Wow! That just made me cry. I've never ever had a man, who thought so much about me, to give up something he loves for me. I asked him to go back to doing what he loves. It's his way of winding down from his day. I believe we all need something to wind us down. Not always a drink (alcohol) should be the answer. Just my thoughts, as I will be the first to say that I'm just as bad to say, "where's the beer." After a long day of havoc. 

I had done BodyBiVi over a year ago. I lost 30 pounds in 30 days. Way before the 90 days was due. He noticed that, and now that I'm starting back. He wants to know what's motivating me to do this again. I told him. "My love for you, and the desire to be healthier and stronger, so that I can live with him longer. So that we can enjoy a beautiful life together, and grow older together, and not apart." He started to cry, as well as I.

We are ready to take this journey. Our journey will have it's ups and downs. As well as when you say "I Do". Marriage is what you both endure and compromise is what keeps you together with the knowing that in the end. With sheet determination and the motivation of each other. All is possible. 

I run two businesses now. BeautiControl and BodyBiVi. I also work full time as a nurse. If anyone needs to stay fit? It's the nursing field! Why? Because you can let the company take you to a level you don't like, or you can work your way to staying fit with stamina some how. Believe me when I say this. I'm always asked. Why do nurses get fat? It's all about the person. What's motivating them to leave work and stay healthy. Sometimes? Most the time? We are so tired that we just find comfort in food. Not what we should do. And obesity is a major issue in nursing. Millions of deaths a year due to obesity. Why? It doesn't have to be that way. 

So I ask. Who is your motivation? Find out what or who motivates you. I would love to be a motivation for someone. I want to show you that even though I'm in remission from cancer, and I have early stage CHF, as well as bone and blood disorders and no immune system. I'm a fighter. You can be too! You just need a push. So, how can I help 3 people to start? How I can I show you or tell you that BodyBiVi is what your next step is?

I'm looking for 3 people to take the challenge with me. To speak with weekly, daily, whatever it takes to help them to take control back over their life. You can easily go to my website, and see others that have met their goals, and continue with the Balance kit to keep their own life in control, yet are enjoying life to the fullest. Are you ready? 

If you are. Then click into my site. Setup your date to start. You can ask me questions, or tell me your story. I'm always here for group. Right now, I'm motivating my daughter and son. My husband is motivating me. It's all about when, not if. 

Watch our story daily. As I show you how we are progressing. Our weekly weigh ins will be on Fridays. We will post pics, and show you how this is all possible. You can set yourself up to start on your own date. Don't wait too long. Another day of finding comfort in food only adds to the deterioration of your health, and another statistic to the obesity data. Don't be a part of that data. Be the one who showed others that it is all possible in life. To live, love and laugh. 

Have a good night. Sleep well, and think about how you can make a difference in you, your family, and your friends. 


No comments: