Monday, September 9, 2013

Obesity Epidemic

Everyone has seen the movie SuperSize Me. If you haven't? It's a good movie to put your health into prospective. 

Everyone knows that fast food is just that. Fast! It's simple and easy to just stop by McDonalds, or Jack In The Box to name a couple of easy spots to stop, grab some lunch, or breakfast. Or even after a long day, make it dinner. Is that healthy? Not at all. Your asking why, yet saying, yes I know this. Did you know?

Obesity, of a current study, shows that $147 Billion dollars are spent in health care bills. The results reveal that obesity is now responsible for 9.1 percent of annual medical expenditures, compared with 6.5 percent in 1998. Obesity is on the rise. What will it take to motivate you to take charge of your health? 

Research shows that the more weight you lose, the better your sex gets. A recent study found that even a 10 percent reduction in weight resulted in major improvements in all areas of your sex life, including arousal, the feeling of being more sexual attractive, and pure enjoyment of having sex. Plus, it's exercise! 

Motivation is where we have to start. Are you motivated to start this program. Are you dedicated to you, and your health? Some things to keep you motivated? Walking the dog. Dogs need walked daily. Rain, snow, sleet or shine, your going to walk the dog, right? Of course! Two benefits. Dog gets walked and you get walking into place for some small amount of exercise. 

Are you a lover of music? While on that walk, plug in. Or if you don't have the dog available, however you are motivated. Plug into your headset, and just take off walking. Take it easy at first, if your not use to walking, then make it enough to get that heart rate up, keep it up before winding down upon return to starting spot. 

I walk daily. Yes, I have medical issues with swelling due to Congestive Heart Failure. But, it's not stopping me from walking on a power walk. I've searched the areas to walk. Besides work. I've seen 4 different areas to easily change up my days to walk. 

So, what's stopping you from starting a great weight loss program with BodyBiVi? Product is guaranteed, or your money back. I guarantee you it works. In 4 days, I've seen a great change. 

Personally, I use Sculpt & Firm, and Firming Spray, wrap in cling wrap. Leave on for 45min. Take it off, and go on with my day. Shake in the morning, and one for lunch. I come home and Sculpt & Firm, Firming Spray, wrap in cling for 45 min, that's my time to walk. I drink 64oz of water during the entire day. Take off the cling, and eat a small, sensible meal because I'm so full from the shakes and water. The meal is just enough to meet all good groups. It's a great feeling to have more energy. All the vitamins and minerals I need to heal, and receive energy to get up and go. I am one if the dr statistics. I don't want to be that statistic. Do you? 

No comments: