Monday, September 9, 2013

Ready For Fall?

I know, to me it's sad. Summer is coming to a close. I really wish I was in Florida again. However, that will have to wait 3 more years...

I wanted to speak to you today about Fall. It's a very beautiful time of the year for most. So, for those of you who love Fall. What are the colors that look best on you?

Don't know for sure! There is a simple way to see what colors are the absolute best to bring out your eyes, cheeks, and lips.. Go online to www.beautipage.com/mscott and click onto eBeauti. Find out what colors and style of clothing look good on you. We always want a change. Or we mostly believe, from people telling us what colors look good on us, and what style looks good for us. The question is, it it really working you? 

I did mine, and found out that I wasn't even close to the style I should be. My colors are close. I'm a cool/warm... So, what is your style and color? Find out by going to www.beautipage.com/mscott and click onto eBeauti. 

If your going for that whole new look? Why not start with BeautiControl? Our products are guaranteed, and we are not only parabean free, but gluten free products. It's simple to receive free samples.

Just click onto www.beautipage.com/mscott and click onto eBeauti. When I receive your request, I'll send out a complete FREE sample kit. You won't be disappointed. 

I do encourage you to check out our new Pallets! When you see pics of me displayed. I'm only wearing BeautiControl. It's time to think about you. Change it up for Fall! 

No comments: